< skip to Main Content
Delaware Company formation for Non-US Residents. Affordable and Simple                            Call: +1 (302) 803-9501                      info@delawarefile.com

Launching a business in the U.S. as a foreigner can take a long time, but the country makes it simple to register your corporation and open your business. Learning English is a necessity if you plan on doing business with Americans. However, other views such as filing for your EIN, and choosing which type of firm you wish to be, can make matters more confusing

Choose Your Corporation’s Structure
Most foreign citizens say choose to set up a C corporation that can broaden by proposing extensive stock and is typically more tempting to outside investors, even though its earnings are taxed twice, first at the corporate level, and then as dividends to stockholders.
For corporate copartners, the pros are generally lucid: Corporate shareholders usually modify for a lower percentage rate. Thus, long as the U.S. company doesn’t principally hold real terrain, the corporate parent won’t pay capital winnings when it sells the U.S. company.

Choose a State to Register Your Company In
The company’s business must decide where it establishes. If one state adjudges its market, it’s best off associating there; there’s no way to avoid obligations of doing business. On the other hand, if the company will not be concentrated in any particular state, most advisors will presumably suggest Delaware incorporation.

The forms and other necessities for forming a business entity modify somewhat by state. For example, in Delaware:
– The company needs a unique name.
– They choose a registered agent that can receive official documents for the company.
– The company filling in a one-page certificate of incorporation that identifies the corporate name

Obtain an Employer Identification Number

Your business needs an EIN under any of the following facts – According to the IRS.

  • You have staffs or employees.
  • Your company is taxed as an LLC, C Corporation, or partnership.
  • You file excise taxes, job taxes, or tobacco, alcohol, or rifle tax returns.
  • You resist taxes on earnings paid to a non-US citizen.
  • Your business has a tax-deferred pension plan obtainable to a self-employed person.
  • Your company is associated with estates, trusts, real estate investment channel, non-profit company, etc.

Although your business does not fall under any of the above groups, you may still be needed to obtain an EIN if you want to start a business or company checking account or put in an application for a loan from a bank or by the Small Business Administration.

If you are in need to ask your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via info@delawarefile.com

Back To Top