ITIN Application Product is only for having a US company as owner or shareholder as a Non-U.S. citizen.

Required Documents and Information For ITIN Application:

• US Company Formation Documents (e.g. Articles of Organization, Certificate of Formation/Incorporation, etc.)
• US Company Ownership/Membership Documents (e.g. Statement of Authorized Person, Statement of Organizer, Initial Resolutions, etc. No need If your name is listed on the formation document.)
• US Company EIN Document
• Passport Scan Copy (Valid, colored with a scanner)

P.s: If you want to apply for an ITIN via filing Federal Income Tax Return as a Non-U.S. resident, please contact us.

Ps. Once you order your ITIN, our information request form will be sent to you to fill out to process your order.