If you trade within the U.S. or do transactions with U.S. clients, you may be asked to process payments via local payment methods. Even though some businesses state they use services such as PayPal or Wire Transfers, these methods may sometimes be inconvenient, time-consuming and costly. Moreover, a bank account will definitely help in the US’s competitive market. Also, it is quite essential to keep your business’s banking separate from your personal banking transactions as an entrepreneur. Therefore, having a US Bank account might prove beneficial.
With our service, you will be able to have your own US bank account without having a Social Security Number or traveling to the US. In fact, you do not even need to be a resident of the US.
What are the Pros?
- Available for all company types
- Connections with trustworthy financial organizations
- No Social Security Number required
- No need to visit the USA personally
- Supports PayPal/AdSense/2CO
- Transmission of funds via international wire
- No physical mailing address within the US
- Payments via IBAN and SWIFT / BIC
- Special ATM card for the withdrawal of funds
- Free direct deposit service via ACH
- 24/7 payment services and online banking
What do I need to open a bank account?
The documents required for opening a corporate bank account are usually as follows: approved certificate of formation of your business, Employer Identification Number, and one of the company owners to be present during the process. Banks are regulated by both the federal government and the state.
Please note that each bank may require different documents. Therefore, it’s always good to check the necessary documents before you go to the bank you want to work with. Some other materials that could be required by a bank:
- Certificate of Authority: This document is also known as “Foreign Qualification.” It is called “foreign qualification” because a business is considered as a foreign entity in the states that are different than the one it was established. You can officially work in other states with this document. Most of the banks require this document for the companies doing business in other states. This document is important because a bank account is a place where all income is collected, and this is regarded as a business operation. You can contact us to get more information about “Foreign Qualification.”
- Certificate of Good Standing: Also known as “Certificate of Existence,” this document is given to prove that your business fulfills all its tax responsibilities and pay its accounting fees properly. Most of the banks require this document when you apply for loans and open a corporate bank account. Additionally, companies may be asked to provide this document before making essential agreements.
You can always contact us for further information or questions!