April 26, 2019, Comment off

What Do I Have to Do After I Form My Company?


You need to have a tax number (EIN) which is an employer identification number. It is a nine-digit number the IRS assigns to business for tax filing and reporting purposes. Having an EIN is a requirement and to understand the reason for obligation, EIN can be seen as an identification number of the companies. Also after forming a company, you will have the responsibility of State Franchise Tax.

USD annually. You can find detailed information on those requirements in the article called “What should I do yearly after I form my company?” on our website.

Optionally, you might need to open a bank account. For the bank account opening process, briefly, you will need to have four requirements listed below.

– The authorized certificate of incorporation (or the operating agreement for the LLCs)

– Federal tax ID number (a.k.a. EIN)

– Physical Address in the US ( to deliver your monthly statements and bank letters.)

– A valid ID of the company owners or members.

To have more detailed info on the opening of the bank account, you can find more precise writings on our website.